Guaranteed Fitment Policy
All shipped orders are verified by our tire and wheel experts for Guaranteed Fitment, unless you’ve opted out of our Guaranteed Fitment.
How We Review Your Order
CLICKITWHEELS.COM goes through many steps to ensure that all orders we ship will fit your described vehicle.
To the best of our knowledge, the CLICKITWHEELS.COM vehicle, wheel, tire and tire and wheel package selectors are accurate. Due to the possibility of typographical errors, modified vehicles, wear of vehicle, age of vehicle, or other factors, our proprietary selectors may not always be 100% accurate. Our vehicle database is sourced and verified by third party and to the best of our knowledge is accurate and up to date.
Please be aware that if you are installing aftermarket wheels, and/or changing tire size you are customizing your vehicle; therefore, the products you order from CLICKITWHEELS.COM may not fit exactly the same as the factory settings.
If the order is approved for our 100% Guaranteed Fitment and the product doesn’t fit we will offer you a replacement or a full refund, including shipping charges (*some conditions apply).
To qualify for our 100% Guaranteed Fitment the following conditions must be met:
- You must provide your vehicle information. The selected vehicle information must be accurate and complete. It is the customers’ responsibility to provide accurate and complete vehicle information.
- The vehicle must be unmodified and has all original factory settings. Please note, older vehicles may no longer have factory parameters and therefore, may not qualify for our 100% Fitment Guarantee.
- You are purchasing a full set of tires, wheels or tires and wheels package. Less than a set (3 or less) does not qualify for our 100% Fitment Guarantee.
We guarantee that the products you have purchased will fit your vehicle, meaning the following:
Rims: Rims will bolt on and will not interfere on OEM brakes, suspension, or body components. Rims that require hub centric rings or different wheel nuts/bolts are still considered a correct fitment.
Tires: Will fall within the approved overall tire diameter, load rating, and speed rating (winter tires are approved to have a lower speed rating).
Tire and Wheel Packages: The package will bolt on and will not interfere on OEM brakes, suspension, or body components. Rims that require hub centric rings or different wheel nuts/bolts are still considered a correct fitment.
When you place an order, you must select your vehicle information from the drop-down menus presented to you in the search by vehicle areas. Please note, the description of the vehicle may differ from your markings on the car. Always refer to your user manual for a full description of your vehicle. The failure to choose the correct vehicle may affect the selection of the product that fits your vehicle and your claim for fitment guarantee may be rejected.
Driver's Side Door Sticker Example
When upsizing or downsizing tires/wheels always refer to your original equipment tire size. Correct tire and wheel information can usually be found on the inside of the driver’s side door on a sticker. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify that this information is correct prior to placing the order in order to qualify for Guaranteed Fitment.
If you choose not to provide your vehicle information, or chose to skip vehicle check, when placing an order our Guaranteed Fitment is not applicable.
Once we receive your order our first priority is to check fitment. This is done by our fitment team that employs various methods and manufactures databases to check fitment. We may come to the conclusion that the products you have ordered will not fit your described vehicle. In this case, you will be notified and will be provided with alternative options. If you still feel confident about your original purchase and want to proceed with the order as is, we will ship it to you with a disclaimer to that effect and such order is not covered by our Guaranteed Fitment Policy.
Since we don’t have your vehicle present to physically qualify it for fitment we rely on our collective experience and expertise, and consult numerous fitment sources to make approve fitment. Due to mechanical wear and tear of a vehicle, tires and/or wheels may not fit as intended. It is impossible to take these factors into account when verifying fitment. Therefore, on rare occasions when a customer claims the product does not fit we reserve the right to refuse such a claim based on our previous experience with the same vehicle and/ or manufacturer’s fitment data available to the public. In such cases we will request pictures showing the issues with fitment and will assess the claim on a case by case basis.
The 100% Fitment Guarantee claim will be denied in these circumstances:
- The vehicle description chosen or described by the customer is not complete, inaccurate or wrong.
- The vehicle is not listed when order is placed.
- The vehicle is listed on the manufacturer’s website as an approved fitment but the customer or the installer claims the product does not fit.
- The manufacturer representative has qualified the product as an approved fit for your described vehicle but the customer or the installer claims that the product doesn’t fit.
- The order was not approved for 100% Guaranteed Fitment and the order was shipped with the disclaimer to that effect
- The order was approved as a fitment based on the previously filled orders for exact same vehicle and product shipped (we keep such data) but the product didn’t fit due to the mechanical wear and tear.
*Please note, you are responsible for a safe keeping and handling of the order that is under our Guaranteed Fitment policy. If the order is returned and we determine that the product was damaged, this voids the Guaranteed Fitment policy. The refund will then be issued as per our return/refund policy.